- Provide the Board of Directors with solutions to ongoing and preventative Maintenance problems and provide bids/quotes for same to the Board of Directors.
- Management will monitor and oversee that all sub-contractor work is being performed according to schedules and contract specifications.
- Provide minimum site visits to the property on an agreed upon basis by a Licensed Community Association Manager.
- Additional site visits will be provided as necessary.
- Assist in developing specifications on special projects for bidding by outside contractors.
- Supervise all Association employees and contractors within the limits of the management agreement.
- Monitor Contracts.
- Site Visits.
Maintenance / Janitorial Services
- Clubhouse Cleaning
- Pool area cleaning and organizing
- Trash Removal – Common Area Litter Control
- Light Electrical
- Light Plumbing
- Drywall Repairs
- Road Repairs
- Concrete Repairs
- Fence Repairs
- General Maintenance
Janitorial – Recurring
All APM employees are covered by Workman’s Compensation (WC). 100% satisfaction is GUARANTEED for all work performed by APM. All services are available to the association and individual unit owners at an additional cost.